Two Rivers Country Club’s Long-Serving Staff
TRCC’s personable staff help create memorable experiences for our members and their guests. Our longest-serving staff member is Freddie Elliott, who works in Golf Maintenance and is our Clubhouse Groundskeeper. Two Rivers Country Club was established 26 years ago, and Freddie has been here since opening day!
Many of our dedicated team members have been at the Club for more than 15 years.
Name, Department/Title & Years Served
(Bottom row left to right)
- George Jango – Administration, Accounts Receivable, 20 years
- Pam McQuigg – Administrative Assistant, 19 years
- Ruthy Osorio – Food & Beverage, Server, 15 years
- Anthony Rizzo II – Kitchen Preparation, 19 years
- Anthony Rizzo – Executive Chef, 22 years
- Paula Miecznikowski – Human Resources & Membership Administration, 23 years
Names, Department & Years Served
(Top row left to right)
- Mike Prokopik – Head Tennis Professional, 16 years
- Freddie Elliott – Golf Maintenance, Clubhouse Groundskeeper, 26 years
- Scott Grimes – Administration, Controller, 15 years
- Ken Underwood – General Manager, 14 years
- Charlie Froehlich – Kitchen, Line Cook & Sous Chef, 20 years
- Chris Warring – Head Golf Professional, 16 years
- Denise Kelley – Administration, Accounts Payable, 15 years
- Wayne Scott – Food & Beverage Supervisor, 15 years
Thank you to this wonderful team for your hard work and dedication! Do you have special memories with any of our staff members? Share them in a comment below!